Vijay Devarakonda is a Telugu movie actor,he is someone
who is known for his bold attitude and being outspoken be
it about his films his nature but people have always loved it,
from starting his career in 2011 to getting a movie after 4 years,
Vijay has come long way,Let us know Vijay Devarakonda Biography,Age,Height,Qualification,Caste,Girlfriend & More :-
Quick Stats :-
The Young and Talented who was born and brought up in Achampet, Telangana has a high personality and a high number of fan following,be it girls or boys,the 31 year old actor(age as of 2020),having a height of 6 feet tall that is close to Mr.Bachchan and weighs around 70 kgs.
Age :- 31 years
Born in :- 9th May 1989
Height :- 6’0″ feet
Weight :- 70 Kgs
Profession :- Actor
Eye Color :- Black
Hair Color :- Black
Nationality :- Indian
Birthplace :- Achampet, Telangana
Personal Information :-
Talking about Vijay’s Personal life and family Background,his mother DevaraKonda Madhavi is a owner of Speak Easy in Hyderabad,his brother Anand Devarakonda works for USA MNC calle Deloitte and the person he adores alot i.e. his father DevaraKonda Govardhan Rao for whom he has lots of respect comes from a small village to become an actor but turned out to be a successful TV Director.
Name :- Vijay Devarakonda
Complete/Full Name :- Vijay Sai Devarakonda
Nickname :- Vijay,Arjun Reddy
Known/Famous for :- Arjund Reddy Role
Father Name :- DevaraKonda Govardhan Rao
Mother Name :- DevaraKonda Madhavi
Sibling :- Anand Devarakonda
Religion :- Hinduism
School :- Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School (Puttarparthi)
College :- Alma Mater :- Badruka College of Commerce
Study in College :- Bachelors in Commerce
Networth :- 21 crores
Relationship Status :- Single
Hobbies :- Playing Volleyball,Badminton and Acting
Food :- Hyderabadi Biryani
Bollywood Actors :- Allu Arjun,Ranbir Kapoor,Dhanush
and Dulquer Salmaan
Hollywood Actors :- Al Pacino,Daniel Day-Lewis,Leonardo
Di-Caprio and Ryan Gosling and Marlon Brando
Actress :- Samantha
Some Interesting Facts about Vijay Devarakonda :-
- Since childhood he was in Boarding school only until 10th
Standard and considers that phase an important part of life
as it teaches him to live a disciplined life.
- From his boarding school,he started to get interest in plays
and writing where he used to get inspired from Shakespeare
and Anton Chekhov plays.
- Being a Telugu Movie actor,he is an Internet sensation all
- You may interesting to know that the actor vijay’s surname or caste Devarakonda is actually a town of Nalgonda district which means the King of The Hill,Devarakonda has also been the capital of Padmanayka in Velama Dynasty,even the city Chennai has named after the name of Descendant of Devarakonda so that’s how gets his caste.
- After Debuting his acting career from Nuvvila with Yami Gautam
in 2011 Vijay thought he would get roles now easily,but that’s
not the case with him,It took him almost 4 years to get his next
- He would have left acting and turned into Writer or Assistant
Director if he hadn’t gotten role in 2015 came Yevade
Subramanyam which changed everything for him.
- His fan following increased more after the remake of Arjun
Reddy which was also the breakthrough movie of his career.
- Getting a first Filmfare is always a special feeling for an actor
but do you know Vijay Devarkonda sold his award for Rs
25 lakhs and later donated the same amount to CM relief
- He mentioned later the reason of selling the award that “For
me award matters but above than that acknowledgement of
Jury and fans matters most to me”.
- Vijay is an unpredictable man,once he drove a Ice-cream truck
on his birthday and distributed free Ice-cream to people in
- Winning hearts is just is Vijay’s habit which proved when he
once took one of his self selected fan to Filmfare along with
him and also designed the same clothes for him like he wore
and everyone loved this Gesture of him.
How Vijay Devarkonda Became an Actor,His Helping nature and Being a part of Great actors :-
- Like some people,Vijay never had any goals or any type of inspiration,and he considered his Graduation time the most
boring phase of his life,Once his father taunted him,”If you
had to sit at home like this then Why are you wasting my
money on your college fees“.This thing hurt Vijay and after that
he asked his Father to get him admission in a New York Acting
School so that he can become an actor furiously.
- Although his father couldn’t afford that but being a writer in Tv industry,his father managed to find out details about a theater
where Vijay took part in along with his college and that’s how
his journey started as an actor.
- Being an actor,he wants to help people on ground level and inspire more and more people.
- Recently he was part of A list Actors like Vijay senapathi,
Ayushmann Khurrana,Ranveer Singh,Alia Bhatt and Deepika Padukone for the show 100 Greatest Performances of the
Decade of Film Kompanion and he was elated to be part of this
group as he had always seen these actors movies and now he was
one of them.
Having 1000 Rs in Bank Account to Forbes 2019 Star and Rowdy Fans :-
- When Director Sandeep Vanga was creating remake of Arjun Reddy,i.e.Kabir Singh,he approached Vijay for the Hindi
movie but he clearly refused stating that he doesn’t want to
put his 6 months again for the same character.
- He was under the list of Forbes in 2019,and it was one of his
biggest achievement for someone like Vijay as he once in a
situation when his bank account was almost froze for not been
able to maintain the monthly minimum amount of Rs 1000.
- Before Arjun Reddy,Vijay never smoked in his life and he used
to get irritate while giving smoking sequence re-shots.
- After the end of movie,he got used to it although later he controlled the urge of having cigarette.
- Although he has huge fan following,be it on Instagram or on
Twitter but its surprising that he doesn’t follow anyone on both
of the social platforms.
- Vijay never calls his fans as “FANS” instead he likes to call them “Rowdy”.
- He owns a clothing brand name called “Rowdy Wear”.
- Has his own production company with the name King of The
Hill to help new filmmakers and actors through this production
- Never likes to interact with his fans,during his shoot as he likes
to get into the character while he shoots.
- Believes in Method Acting and take his inspiration from Konstantin Stanislavski books which helps him to be a better actor.
- After the huge success of Arjun Reddy,every director is after
Vijay’s movie and Karan Johan has already taken rights for one
of his movie Dear Comrade.
- Karan Johar also offered Dear Comrade remake to Vijay,Similarly
he refused as he doesn’t want to be a part of Hindi movie now.
- Vijay hasn’t seen Shahid’s Kabir Singh yet because he
feels that,sometimes an actor starts to find flaws in the movie
which he doesn’t want.
Personal Relationship :-
The 31 year old actor has been searched alot on Internet and on trend for his searches and one of the key search is Vijay Devarakonda wife name but you will be glad to know that the actor is currently single and has not married yet even after so many linkup been heard of him and currently is in no hurry to get married soon.
Vijay is such a charm and handsome personality that any girl would
want to have in a relationship, his name is linked with many but the
actor has refused and apparently is single.Below are few
name Vijay has been linked with :-
Izabelle Leite who once has been our Indian Captain Virat Kohli’s girlfriend has been his rumored girlfriend.
Rashmika Mandana her co-star in Geetha Govindham and later in
Dear Comrade name also has been associated with him but the
actor has denied it all.