Sharad Kelkar is an Indian Bollywood actor who has
made his image with his powerful mettle voice and
acting,Starting his career from Television to Hulchul
(First Debut Movie) to Tanhaji in Shivaji Character,
Sharad has proved himself everytime.Know Sharad Kelkar Biography,Age,Height,Marriage & More :-
Quick Stats :-
Age :- 40 years old
Born in :- 7th October 1973
Height :- 6’2″ feet
Weight :- 81 Kgs
Profession :- Actor
Eye Color :- Black
Hair Color :- Black
Nationality :- Indian
HomeTown :- Madhya Pradesh,Gwalior,India
Personal Information :-
Name :- Sharad Kelkar
Nickname :- Guddu
Father Name :- N/A
Mother Name :- Vishwas Kelkar
Siblings :- Anjali Thakur
Best friend :- Satish Bhardwaj,Anup Soni,Rahul Lohani
Married :- Keerti Gayakwad Kelkar (2006)
Religion :- Hindu
Schooling :- N/A
College :- Prestige Institute of management & Research,Gwalior
Hobbies :- Basketball,Judo and Cricket
Known for :- Famous character Nahar singh (Saat Phere : Saloni Ka Safar)
Food :- Mutton Kabab,Grilled Fish and Chicken
Actor :- Sylvestor Stallone
Color :- White
Destination :- Dubai,Greece and South Africa
Some Interesting Facts about Sharad Kelkar :-
- Sharad was so naughty since childhood that once he got
himself stuck in Roman Rings for 15 minutes and started
crying,later he was escaped by some stranger.
- There was a time when Late Shri Rajesh Khanna comes,there
used to a queue of Girls,and it is same with modern age era
- According to one of his relative,he used to fight alot with him,and once he bit on his nose.
- He used to stammer when he was Small,but he overcame his problem.
- Because of his interest in sports,he took admission in Bachelors in Physical Sports.
- Sharad has a habit of coming late on sets.
- He always wanted to go in Army,but failed to crack the CDS exam which he till date considers the bad period of his life.
- Used to mimic different actors alot during his college days.
- If you are addicted to watching (Television),you must remember
the famous T.V.Show Saat Phere : Saloni Ka Safar which was his
debut Tv serial and got him fame as the character of Nahar Singh.
- The show was so much popular that he changed his life forever and people used to admire the character alot.
- Sharad was always a bright student since childhood not only in studies but in other activities,he once participated in Grasim
Mr.India Contest without letting anyone know from his home and was one of the finalist.
- Has a habit of spilling tea unknowingly,everytime when tea is served to his family members.
- As muscular as he looks,he is quite a Fitness Enthusiast and is conscious about his diet.
Nervousness of First take,Lent his voice,Dog Lover and First cheque :-
- First take,First shot,First job is always important for an actor,
According to his friend and co-actor Aashish Kapoor,when
he was handed over the first script which had lots of hand
movement and dialogues,Sharad got so nervous and also had
given 25 takes for that shot and he couldn’t perform well, later was replaced by some other actor and after 3 years later when he met
his friend Aashish Kapoor on the sets of Saat Phere : Saloni Ka Safar,he met to a different Sharad Kelkar.
- The first cheque was he received of Rs 9,500 after deduction of TDS
for an ad for Sony Entertainment in 2002.
- Baahubali is one of the most famous and highest grossing film of Indian cinema,Prabhas character is the most loved character but
you may not know,that Sharad Kelkar has lent his voice for the character of Prabhas in Hindi Dubbing.
- Not only in Baahubali he has been part of many projects where his strong voice has been used.
- Sharad is a Pet lover and has a dog,which he feels is a stress buster for him.
- Sharad Kelkar and his wife Keerti Gayakwad first met at the TV Show sets Aakrosh and he fell for him.
- Her mother always taught him,to “Don’t spread your arms in front of anyone”,rather ask for help to own.
- Sharad during his initial days,always concern about his skills and acting but with his hardwork,he has impressed everyone and made
a separate fan base of him.
- During his college days,he used to work in a Gym in the morning time,later job and then used to go college to manage his expenses.
Personal Relationship :-
Sharad is married to Keerti Kelkar and both have a beautiful daughter named Kesha Kelkar.
Upcoming Movies :-
Sharad has recently appeared in Tanhaji :- The Unsung Warrior in
Chattarpati Shivaji character,and will next appear in movies Laxmmi Bomb with Akshay Kumar and Bhuj : The Pride of India with Ajay Devgn again.